Ready for a workout that will completely reshape your body in six days while burning up to 1,200 calories in a single session? Then Dr. Mehmet Oz wants to introduce you to a man whom he has termed the "weight loss warrior," who created a mixed martial arts (MMA) workout known as TapouT XT. The creator of this workout routine, celebrity trainer Mike Karpenko, devised a 12-DVD set that he says will build lean muscle while burning fat and blasting calories. Dr. Oz showcased Mike and his workout on his Jan. 24 show, explaining how to transform your body with MMA.
What's unique about mixed martial arts? Imagine a workout that challenges you to increase your focus and intensity while you perform full-body movements. The "mixed" in mixed martial arts results from the fact that these workouts take the best from a wide range of combat sports. Ready to blast fat and burn more calories during your exercise sessions? Consider these calorie-blasting fitness DVDs:
- "Rushfit Georges St-Pierre 8 Week Ultimate Home Training Program" offers a set of six DVDs to reshape your entire body with MMA movements.
- "Bas Rutten MMA System Workout" speeds up your workout to boost your metabolism while enhancing your flexibility and balance.
- Try the "rip:60 Home Gym and Fitness DVDs" set for a powerful program that ranges from mixed martial arts to Jillian Michaels' tough training moves. Eight DVDS are included.
- Insanity can be good for you - when it comes in the form of "INSANITY: THE ASYLUM® Volume 2 - Elite Training 30-day Workout DVD." Famed fitness trainer Shaun T puts you through intense workouts that will help you achieve that body of your dreams!
- "Phil Ross Street Combat Mixed Martial Arts" provides you with four fitness DVDs for explosive exercises to take you into the fitness zone fast.