Tell me what you want, what you really, really want when it comes to a health-oriented talk show. For many of us, what we want is what Emmy-Award winner Dr. Mehmet Oz delivers in his lively daytime talk show. And this coming week, starting Jan. 21, Dr. Oz opens up a treasure chest of healthy goodies, from the hidden health hazards of the fast food industry to a 1,200-calorie workout. Get a sneak peek below:
- On Jan. 21, Dr. Oz reveals the secrets that the fast food industry tries to hide from you. From controversial food additives to health hazards, learn what you need to know before you place that order.
- Hypnosis for weight loss? On Jan. 22, get seven techniques for seven days to remove weight effortlessly from expert Paul McKenna, author of "I Can Make You Thin: The Revolutionary System Used by More Than 6 Million People."
- Could a gel manicure cause infections and even cancer? Learn more from Dr. Oz on Jan. 23.
- Imagine reshaping your body in just six days. On Jan. 24, Dr. Oz tells us about the Tapout X workout, an extreme MMA home fitness workout that can burn 1,200 calories in a single session.
- Do you trust your intuition? On Jan. 25, Dr. Oz explores how you can use your sixth sense to enhance your health.