Hold onto your seats, because it's going to be a wild ride on Dr. Mehmet Oz's talk show this week, starting Jan. 14. Dr. Oz kicks off the week with energy boosters, has a Close Encounter of the Charlie Sheen kind and reveals how to win the battle with flu.
- On Jan. 14, Dr. Oz reveals the best natural solutions for energy. Learn to lose weight, improve your memory and manage your stress with his anti-aging all-stars.
- For the first time. Dr. Oz talks with Dr. Sanjay Gupta on Jan. 15. Learn about prevent a stroke, the cell phone danger and secrets to longevity. In addition, Dr. Gupta has authored a new book, "Monday Mornings," which is a novel about five surgeons.
- Prepare yourself for a weird and wacky experience on Jan. 16, when Dr. Oz invites Charlie Sheen to open up about drugs, sex and consequences. We know Dr. Oz is a heart surgeon - but can he cut to the core of Charlie to reveal how the infamous actor really feels about his past?
- Do controversial vitamin injections really slow aging, fight fatigue and help you lose weight? Dr. Oz examines them and reveals his quick, clean eating solution on Jan. 17.
- And on Jan. 18, discover the health secrets to battling the flu epidemic before it hits you!