If you are concerned about hair loss or if you feel less attractive because of hair loss, there is help for you. Dr. Ken Anderson, Marietta Facial Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics Center, offer expert treatment.
Dr. Anderson offers the following procedures:
- Follicular unit transplant
- Single hair transplant
- Follicular unit extraction (single hair extraction method; no linear scar)
- Scar revision from previous hair restoration procedures
- Facelift hair revision (sideburn areas)
- Corrective hair restoration (removing old plugs from previous procedures, separating them into individual follicles, and re-implanting them in areas of loss. This removes the “pluggy” appearance of the older-style hair restorations)
- Beard, moustache, or other areas of facial hair, whether present from birth or acquired through trauma or scars
- Eyebrow augmentation and/or reconstruction
- Female pattern hair loss
- Ethnic hair restoration; special emphasis on hairline design
A micro-hair analysis is performed on every patient to determine the level of candidacy prior to any treatment recommendation, medical or surgical. This is also performed to determine the exact areas in which hair loss is occurring, so as to fully customize the patients’ medical and surgical treatments. If hair loss is a medical issue, that will be addressed by the doctors at the dermatology center.
Dr. Anderson is a double board certified facial plastic surgeon who has confined his practice to hair loss, its diagnosis and its treatment. On procedure days, only one patient is treated per day. Dr. Anderson’s attention and focus is on one single patient per day to maximize the quality of the patient experience, and the results.
There is no “factory” approach to the treatment of patients with hair loss; Dr. Anderson and his team are committed to platinum-level service, and it is their philosophy that each patient deserves the doctor and his team’s full and undivided attention during their treatment.
Contact Dr. Ken Anderson at Marietta Facial Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics Center located at 111 Marble Mill Road, Marietta, GA 30060. Telephone: 770-425-7575.