Much to the dismay of budget shopping fashionistas, Dots, a discount fashion store chain, is going out of business. But one learns in life to take the bad with the good. The good is that they are having liquidation sales at every store. All items - including fixtures and racks in some stores - are on sale. The percent off for items varies from store to store anywhere from 20 to 50 percent off.
Usually, a great shopping method is what some call 'stalking'. Don't do this with the Dots liquidation sales because the items are going fast. Many of the stores in the Orlando area have already liquidated about half of their stock. So a tip the wise shopper is that if you find something in your size, especially if you're a full-figured fashionista, go ahead and purchase on the spot.
There are several Dots stores located in the Orlando area:
- 2522 E. Colonial Drive, Orlando FL 32803
- 344 E. Michigan Street, Orlando FL 32806
- 7453 W. Colonial Drive, Orlando FL 32818
- 380 Florida 434 #1018, Altamonte Springs FL 32714
- 5487 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy., Kissimmee, FL 34746
- 1036 Buenaventura Blvd., Kissimmee, FL 34743
After 27 years, this ends an era of a great fashion discount retailer for women of all shapes, sizes and ages.