If you’ve been considering booking a Crystal Cruise on the Los Angeles, California-based luxury cruise line’s Symphony or Serenity, but have put it off, better not wait or you will for sure pout. The company announced today (Jan. 28) that is raising fares on many cruises. .
The Crystal explained that ,” Due to overwhelmingly positive response and significant increase in booking activity since launching January 3 to February 28 “Book Now Fares” and offers, it is raising rates on a record number of luxury cruises on March 1. The higher fares are for all currently published 2014, 2015 and 2016 voyages -- more than 120 – for the next “Book Now” period that will end on April 30, 2014.
Crystal’s revenue for 2013 ended nearly 22% ahead of 2012, 2014 is already 78% booked, and 2015 bookings are 42% ahead of this same time last year for 2014. “Travelers who don’t book by the end of February risk not only losing out on great savings, but possibly any space at all,” says Edie Bornstein, Crystal’s president.
Bornstein attributes the booking success to Crystal’s unparalleled reputation for superior service, the striking investments in the design of its ships and an overall award-winning vacation experience that is earning Crystal its highest ratings ever for guest satisfaction. Strong support from travel agents worldwide and advance publication of carefully crafted itineraries of varying lengths with abundant overnights have contributed to the success story.
If you don’t want to be caught short, you must reserve Crystal’s current “Book Now” fares before March 1, 2014 and if so you are guarantee:
· “Book Now Fares”: Up to $2,500 a person off Asia voyages and up to $1,800 off cruises in European, from the North Cape and British Isles to the Dalmation Coast and French Rivieria.
· Air Allowance: Up to $800/person toward airfare on 23 voyages in 2014 and 2015 in Asia, Alaska, Australia/NZ, Indonesia, and the Pacific Coast, whether air is booked through Crystal or not.
· Crystal Getaways: 21 shorter 2014 itineraries of 5-10 days in length in Asia, Africa, the Mediterranean and New England/Canada, starting from as low as $1,215 per guest.
· 2016 World Cruise Savings: Combining all offers, repeat passengers can save nearly $19,000, including a $1,000 “As You Wish” shipboard credit.
· Ultra-Low Solo Fares: Just a 10% “Single Supplement” – one of the lowest in the industry – for solo stateroom occupancy on more than 35 2014 and 2015 cruises.
· Crystal Family Memories: Shipboard credits, free berths and other perks for family and friends traveling in groups of six or more on any Crystal cruise.
· Kids Sail Free: When sharing a stateroom in a third berth with two full fare adult cruisers on more than 35 2014 sailings in Northern Europe, the Mediterranean, and New England/Canada.
· Explorer Combinations: Up to 25% savings by combining two or more back-to-back spring and summer voyages in Europe, New England/Canada or Transatlantic.
· 2014/2015 Holiday Savings: Savings of up to $1,500/person to celebrate Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, or Christmas/New Year’s in Asia, Australia, South America, Caribbean, Panama Canal, or France/Italy.
· Double Crystal Society Savings: Returning guests can save twice the usual Society savings, up to $1,360 a person, on 13 voyages through Northern Europe, the Mediterranean, and Asia.
· BONUS Share the Experience: Aboard seven early 2014 voyages in Asia, guests sponsoring new-to-Crystal guests can earn $400 per guest in shipboard credits.
· Early Payment Savings: Save an additional 2.5% by paying in full 180 days prior to sailing.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent, call 888-799-4625, or visit www.crystalcruises.com.