Trick or treat? That's the question to ask yourself when you choose those Halloween candies for the little ghosts and goblins who will come knocking on your door on October 31. Because let's be honest, folks: You know that when it comes to nibbling and noshing, treats aren't just for kids!
So we've created the ultimate diet guide to the wonderful world of Halloween candy, including brands, serving sizes and calorie counts. Choose wisely, and may the fitness Force be with you:
- Brach's candy corn: One piece has just seven calories if you choose the original Brach's candy corn (click for details).
- Brach's Pumpkin Mellowcremes Candy: Made with real honey, one of these delicious treats has 28 calories. We like these because you can feel satisfied with just four of these very sweet candies: Get the details by clicking here.
- Hershey's Halloween Kisses, Pumpkin Spice: These taste just like pumpkin pie, and one has about 25 calories: Get the details by clicking here.
- Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Candies: One pouch has just 70 calories in the fun size- click here.
- Snickers Fun Size Peanut Butter Squared Bars: One fun-size version of the U.S.'s best-selling candy bar containing the traditional chocolate, nougat, peanuts, and caramel has only 71 calories, according to Health magazine. Get the dish by clicking here.
- Tootsie Rolls: One little tempting Tootsie Roll has less than 25 calories. They also come in fruit flavors (click here for details) or even lower-calorie "Midgee" size - click here to learn more.