Halloween décor has invaded the island of Oahu. Just look around and you will find a variety of spooky stuff. Beware of the creepy bugs that seem to appear out of nowhere.
There is a particular bug that should not scare you. This one is called the flu bug. When people are afraid of this bug they receive the flu vaccine. Does it kill the bug? No. Actually, the side effects from the flu vaccine are frightening. The question remains “What can I do to avoid catching the flu bug?”
Here are 10 tips to keep the bug away.
1. Wash hands often with soap and warm water.
2. Stay away from sick people. This might be a challenge on Halloween as so many look sick but are in a costume.
3. Get plenty of sleep at night.
4. Exercise at least 2-3 times a week.
5. Drink alkaline water daily.
6. Eliminate stress.
7. Eat for your Blood Type.
8. Maintain normal blood sugars.
9. Do not eat GMO foods or candy.
10. Build your immune system with antioxidants and proper nutrients.
Did you know that Baking Soda can kill the flu bug? Yes, it can. Dr. Austin Church formed a business to produce and distribute Baking Soda. Arm & Hammer Baking Soda is derived from a Natural mineral called trona. Also, it’s 100% pure, natural, and safe. Did you know that Baking Soda which is known as sodium bicarbonate is a substance that is found in all living things? Baking soda’s primary purpose is to keep the PH balance in the blood alkaline. The flu bug likes to live in an acidic body.
In 1918 and 1919 while people were fighting the flu bug, rarely anyone that had taken sodium bicarbonate orally came down with the flu.
This Halloween don’t be scared of the flu bug. Instead, be fully armed with Arm & Hammer Baking Soda.