There are many man caves in the world.
There are many awesome man caves in the world.
There are many super expensive man caves in the world.
So how is it possible for Dan Patrick to have the best man cave in the world?
It's not the space that makes it special, it's the memorabilia that fills the space that makes it best.
Sure, many man caves have memorabilia. But the Dan Patrick man cave is unmatched for unique, fun, eclectic and unusual sports related souvenirs.
When the powerhouse sports broadcaster wanted to change his place of work into a state-of-the-art studio, he called the guys at Man Caves, the DIY Network series host Tony Siragusa and contractor Jason Cameron to go to the tiny town of Milford CT, to change the upstairs location into a ultimate Radio/TV studio man cave,
Goose, Jason and the Man Caves crew customized Dan's studio to have a traditional look complete with reclaimed brick, New England wainscoting and two rooms: a main room with a kitchen and bar, and a fun area with a basketball court with scoreboard (emblazoned with a Dan Patrick logo), a golf simulator to help Dan improve his handicap, and an up-to-the minute sports ticker.
A few of the items stocking Dan Patrick's man cave:
- Marcus Lattimore headband, gear bag and the last sock he wore before he injured himself
- Jadeveon Clowney game worn gloves and the chinstrap from his helmet worn during the University of Michigan game.
- Lane Kiffin beanie
- Body panel from NASCAR star Tony Stewart #14 car, complete with rub marks from a wreck at Daytona
- Bust mold from the Black Eyed Peas Fergie
- Indianapolis Colts jersey with Ryan Leaf's name on it (Leaf was a first-round draft pick of the San Diego Chargers)
- Denard Robinson shoe worn at the NFL combine
- Arizona State football helmet
That's just a tiny representation of the variety of memorabilia that makes the Dan Patrick man cave the best in the world. Tune in to NBCsports on DirectTV to watch the show and see how many items you lust after for your man cave.