Next week there’s help to keep your Christmas a warm and cozy one.
The Northeast Florida Community Action Agency, Inc., is providing assistance with utility bills to eligible low-income residents in Clay county.
Next Wednesday and Thursday, bring documentation of low-income status to the following locations to qualify:
- Wed., Dec. 18, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. – Orange Park Library, 2054 Plainfield Ave., Orange Park, Fla.
- Thurs., Dec. 19, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. – Clay County Council on Aging, 604 Walnut St., Green Cove Springs, Fla.
NEFCAA gives priority to applicants who are families with children 5 and under, the disabled and senior citizens ages 60 and up.
In order to apply, bring the following forms of documentation:
- Picture ID for everyone 18 & older in the household
- Social Security cards for everyone in the household
- Proof of all household income for the prior month and/or present year
- Birth certificates for children 5 & under
- Most recent SNAP award letter
- 2013 Social Security award letter showing amount and type
- Lease agreement or mortgage statement
- Electric bille
- TANF, HUD or Section 8 utility check information
Even if you don’t qualify or don’t the need help, be a good elf and pass the information onto neighbors and relatives so that all of Clay county can enjoy Christmas lights this year.
About the Northeast Florida Community Action Agency, Inc. (NEFCAA)
One of the largest community action, non-profit groups in Northeast Florida, NEFCAA relies on government funding to promote self-sufficiency to residents in Baker, Duval, Clay, Flagler, Nassau, Putnam and St. Johns counties. The agency presents many volunteer opportunities for businesses and corporations as well as private individuals.
Northeast Florida Community Action Agency, Inc.
- 4070 Boulevard Center Dr.
- Building 4500, Suite 200
- Jacksonville, Fla. 32207
- Phone: 904-398-7472
- FAX: 904-398-7414
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
©2013 All rights reserved.
OFFICIAL BIO: K Truitt is a second-generation, native Floridian born in Jacksonville. Truitt worked in public higher education for 25 years and knows newspaper publishing, printing and graphic design. Contact: email@example.com