Photo by - Bjorgvin Guomundsson source; www.stockvault.net
RX Access Card, is a prescription savings card that is sponsored by major pharmaceutical companies and available free to those who qualify. With the Together Rx Access Card, there are no enrollment, monthly, or hidden fees, and no maximum or minimum limits.
Thousands of eligible hardworking people, with no prescription drug coverage, are now able to save on the medicines they need with this card. Most cardholders save 25 to 40 percent on brand-name prescription products. There are over 300 prescription products that are included, with savings available on generic drugs too.
To qualify, you must meet all four requirements:
1. Have no prescription drug coverage of any kind.
2. Not eligible for Medicare.
3. Legal resident of the US or Puerto Rico.
4. Have household income equal to or less than:
- $45,000 for a single person
- $60,000 for a family of two
- $75,000 for a family of three
- $90,000 for a family of four
- $105,000 for a family of five
Families of six or more and residents of Alaska and Hawaii, should contact TogetherRx Access at
1-800-444-4106 for household income information. The card is accepted at numerous Colorado Springs pharmacies.
You can apply on line at TogetherRXAccess or over the phone by calling 1-800-444-4106. You will get an ID number that you can use to start saving within two hours of your application approval, and then you will get a card in the mail.