- A BOSS creates fear in a staff.
A LEADER builds confidence.
- A BOSS says, "I."
A LEADER says, "We."
- A BOSS knows how a job should be done.
A LEADER shows how a career should be forged.
- A BOSS relies on authority.
A LEADER relies on cooperation.
- A BOSS drives.
A LEADER leads.
- A BOSS fixes blame.
A LEADER solves problems and fixes mistakes.
- A BOSS rules over the problem 10 percent of the workforce.
A LEADER works alongside the cooperative 90 percent.
- A BOSS eventually causes resentment to grow.
A LEADER fosters growing enthusiasm.
- A BOSS makes work drudgery.
A LEADER makes works interesting.
- A BOSS sees problems as disasters that will destroy the company.
A LEADER sees problems as opportunities that a united staff can overcome and turn into growth.
Are you a BOSS? Or are you a LEADER? Do you work for a BOSS? Or do you work for a LEADER?