The job of the organizer is to maneuver and bait the establishment so that it will publicly attack him as a “dangerous enemy.” — P.100
(1) Always remember the first rule of power tactics: Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.
(2) Never go outside the experience of your people.
(3) Wherever possible go outside the experience of the enemy. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat.
(4) Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.
(5) To be used in conjunction with the fourth: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.
(6) A good tactic is one that your people enjoy.
(7) A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.
(8) Keep the pressure on.
(9) The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.
(10) The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.
(11) If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counter side.
(12) The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.
(13) Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. — P.126-129
Lastly, Republicans will only lose this fight if they do two things, make it about Obamacare. It should be about Obama-don’t-care. The second way is if they back down. All they would seemingly prove is that they should not have claimed it was very important if they could not stand. The way this MUST be done is to first realize what is happening. Going back to the quote from Vladimir Lenin in the beginning of this article; this is for ALL THE MARBLES. This is not a game. Explain this to people. Remind them that this is not a game; it is for all the marbles. Quote Lenin. Every Republican should take a roll with all the appropriations for all of government. Make them look like checks so that the people know that what the house is doing in effect is write the checks for all of government. Harry Reid is refusing to pass them on to the President who says he will not sign them. Mention specifics like NIH. Make it personal. Stop talking about negotiations. You don’t negotiate with your freedom. Tell them that EVERY AMERICAN that wants to be under such a system is free to so. Then urge people that don’t want it to build a free market health accounts for a free people. That they can set up their own health accounts; let healthcare providers compete for their business.. Do this on every program to which you are invited If these are not the first things allowed; refuse to go on their show. Use the new media and the internet to reveal to all people all the above. And make it clear, that you WILL NEVER hold anyone back that wants Obamacare and you will NEVER force a free people to sign into something they don’t want. This is America. America will then see to it that the Senate and President will sign the multiple clean CRs that the House sent over.