Do Gentlemen Really Prefer Blondes? is a great book on advice, love, relationships, and sexual attraction written by Jena Pincott. It's a funny and entertaining look at what makes us date who and why. It's all about bodies, behavior, and brains. It's the science behind sex, love, and attraction. It's a smart and sexy book that reads like Cosmo magazine but with more scientific facts and content to really explain why you do what you do.
Have you ever wondered why you are attracted to the people you're attracted to? Read this book and it will clear it up for you. You'll understand yourself and your significant other as well as both sexes more than you ever did before.
Some interesting questions that are answered in this book:
- Your genes influence whose body odors you prefer.
- Season affect your sex life.
- Long-term couples really do grow to look alike.
- When couples first fall in love, their brains are indistinguishable from those of the clinically insane.
- Why do you find your partner so amazing, even if no one else does?
- Are people naturally monogamous?
- How does your brain "grow" when you're in love?
- Why does creativity get men laid?
- Why do men give women fancy dinners and vacations instead of useful gifts?
- Why are you more attracted to picky people?
- Does a guy love you less after looking at other beautiful women?
- Do gentlemen prefer blondes?
- Do tall men have prettier girlfriends?
- Why do women feel pressured to be super skinny?
- Why do hungry men prefer heavier women?
- Why might you cheat on a man if you don't like his smell?
- Why do men prefer big pupils?
- Are you more attracted to people who look like you?
- Do women choose husbands who look like their fathers?