You can save a lot of money by making your own bridesmaid gifts, accessories and jewelry, especially if you have a large bridal party. You can also give gifts that are more clever and with more personal meaning. Creating your own bridesmaid gifts is the key. There are many quality suggestions for DIY bridesmaid gifts on the internet these days.
- The Knot blog has 6 easy DIY gifts such as soap, lockets and note card sets.
- The Maven Bride suggests personalized bags, books and framed quotes.
- Offbeat Bride has more alternative ideas such as rainbow umbrellas and custom glassware.
- Wedding Hack has cute ideas like glitter candles, homemade foot scrubs, and jewelry.
- Craft Foxes suggests 10 ideas such as upcycled jewelry, slippers, thank you totes and flasks.
- Wedding Bee suggests sewing cute headbands.
- Weddingomania has 19 ideas including lace earrings, lip balm and jewelry stands.
Show your bridesmaids your appreciation without breaking your wedding budget. Give gifts that are thoughtful and can be used. Make your wedding meaningful and fun with your own creativity.
For more of my articles and to read new ones, like my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/SpokaneArtsCraftsExaminer.
See other DIY Wedding articles at www.pinterest.com/reinventspace/diy-weddings/.