College courses are about to get under way any day now and many students are headed into their dorm rooms and start their adult lives. One of those things that most adults need, whether it's for school, work, or a bit of everything is a filing cabinet. There is a super easy and fun way to create one too.
- 1 plastic set of drawers (the 2 or 3 drawer set)
- Duck brand tape in any design
- Hanging file folders
- File labels
This will make you one simple filing cabinet.
- Pull the drawers out one by one. Starting on the bottom of the drawer, decorate with your decorated Duck Tape. Some people like to create designs with the tape while others just slap it on with a single print like zebra or leopard.
- Once your drawers are fully taped, put them back into the frame. If you want to put a label on the outside so you can keep things organized that's up to you.
- Once you open the drawers, there should be a little dip where the shelf sits on the outside track. This is perfect space to hang your folders. Label them for convenience and organization.
- Put the wheels on the bottom of the filing cabinet and begin to fill with your important papers and documents.
You can also use this same idea for a fun dresser if your dorm room doesn't provide one.