This time of year we could all use a little help in the gift wrapping and decorating areas of our life.
While the festivities are in full swing I’d like to share with you a series of do-it-yourself videos that teach us how to make homemade crafts and treats that I think you wil enjoy. Check out these videos of how to make straw ornaments, lingo-berry wreaths and seamless gift wrapping.
The videos were created by the Volvo Holiday Event and show us how to celebrate this holiday season in a very Swedish way, which encourages creativity and originality. Help us spread the holiday cheer while by creating your own decorations and saving money by doing it yourself.
The Volvo YouTube channel also provides us with some great recipe ideas such as how to make Swedish Glogg and Pepparkakor cookies with easy to follow instructions.
Subscribe to my Examiner Pages and Blogs for more Fun Stuff
· Subscribe to our Arts and Crafts Examiner Page for More fun crafts.
· Subscribe to the Examiner Insider Deals Page for Daily Deals
· Check out Free Craft Ideas and Patterns on My Blog
· Be sure to follow me on my Facebook Page
· You can also receive updates from me via Twitter
For more project ideas and fun:
· Over 1,200 Free Crochet Patterns Available on this Site.
· Free Sewing Patterns
· Free Knitting Patterns
· Free Paper Craft Projects
· Free Quilting Patterns
· Amazon Kindle eBooks featuring vintage crochet and knitting patterns and New Crochet Patterns
Free Online Classes:
· Free Online Quilting Class Pictures to Pixel Quilts
· Sewing Machine Feet from A to Z
· Bag-Making Basics: Reversible Tote & Zipper Pouch
· Knitting Short Rows
· Making Modern Buttercream