Once again, the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival is being sponsored by HGTV. The sponsorship is good news for fans of the HGTV and DIY cable networks, as it means that a contingent of TV personalities will be giving presentations at the festival.
As of right now, here's a list of all the home improvement celebrities scheduled to appear at the festival this spring:
- March 7-9 – Vern Yip, Design Star
- March 14-16 – Chris Lambton, Going Yard
- March 21-23 – Matt Blashaw, Yard Crashers
- March 28-30 – Matt Meunster, Bath Crashers
- April 4-6 – Taniya Nayak, House Hunters on Vacation
- April 11-13 – Amy Matthews, Renovation Raiders
- April 18-20 – John Gidding, Curb Appeal
- April 25-27 – David Bromstad, Color Splash
- May 2-4 – Chip Wade, Elbow Room
- May 9-11 – Genevieve Gorder, Design Star
- May 16-18 – Alison Victoria, Kitchen Crashers
Chris Lambton was on hand in 2013, too. Click the video accompanying this article for an interview with him.
The presentations are included with your park admission ticket. Just be sure to get in line early, as the celebrity talks are popular and reach capacity quickly. After all, how often do you learn about home makeovers from your favorite TV experts?
Of course this popular festival features a lot more than just educational talks. Jump to this article for a sneak peak at the topiaries, entertainment, food, and other attractions that await you in 2014.