Get up close and personal with Divergent days before the DVD and Blu-ray debut
Ever wanted to expand the world of Divergent? Thankfully, there’s no need to wait for post-apocalyptic times. Lionsgate and Comcast have come together once again launching the interactive Divergent movie app giving digital consumers the full-movie experience from the comfort of their homes.
Full bragging rights are in place for Xfinity On Demand customers who have the opportunity to purchase the film before the debut on DVD and Blue-ray on August 5 AND will reap the benefits of six-plus hours of bonus content.
What’s all included in the Divergent app? (We thought you would never ask):
• Multi-Angle Viewing: See scenes from multiple angles, via footage from the set including GoPro cams worn by the cast/crew
• 360-Degree Red Carpet Experience: 360-degree camera footage allowing users to steer the camera just as if they are there
• DTS Headphone X: DTS technology completes the virtual reality audio experience for initiation into the Dauntless faction
• Divergent in Our World: Newly produced interviews with real-life “faction leaders” in present day
• The Fashion of Divergent: Interactive flipbook of behind-the-scenes renderings of Divergent’s fashion
• Archives & Stills Gallery: Comprehensive gallery with hundreds of cast images and behind-the-scenes stills
• Bringing Divergent to Life: A four-part documentary featuring A Bold Beginning, Becoming Divergent, The Epic Experience and A Fearless Finish
Immerse yourself into the world of Divergent with this “life cycle” app available for free through the iTunes App Store. Can’t wait any longer? Divergent is available through Xfinity On Demand NOW. Let the adventure begin!