Dive into the wedded bliss at Harbour Village Beach Club. This Caribbean’s premier dive and beach resort is also a romantic island paradise offering the perfect honeymoon or romantic experience for active couples.
In Bonaire, Dutch Antilles, you can dive into an adventure of romance at Harbour Village Beach Club, a romantic oasis nestled on a secluded, silky sand beach that’s surrounded by gently swaying palm trees and calm, crystal-clear waters teeming with vibrant sea life and pristine reefs waiting to be explored.
Harbour Village Beach Club’s has an amazing Romance Package that offers seven nights in the posh accommodations of your choice and includes:
• A romantic torch-lit dinner on the beach
• A relaxing aromatherapy couples massage
• A reserved double hammock on the beach and complimentary bottle of champagne to sip there as you take in the stunning seascape or watch the sun set
• A resort scuba experience for non-certified divers or one day of diving for certified divers (includes one boat dive and unlimited shore diving)
• Full American breakfast daily, unlimited use of the fitness center, tennis courts, and kayaks, and airport transfers to and from Harbour Village
For more information on planning your honeymoon escape to Bonaire contact Harbour Village Beach Club.
Located eighty-six miles east of Aruba, the island of Bonaire offers year round sunshine, low annual rainfall, and has been designated as having the most pristine coral reef environment and most species of fish in the Caribbean by the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration. The Reef Environmental Education Foundation lists eight out of almost 90 of Bonaire's dive sites in their top 10 in terms of species richness in the Caribbean -- abundant underwater life includes more than 300 species of tropical fish and over 120 different types of coral. The island is able to maintain this environment and receive awards for Bonaire diving year after year because its surrounding waters have been protected as the Bonaire National Marine Park for over 30 years.