Everyone loves the Grammys and we look forward to watching the music industry come and out celebrate its biggest night. Before the Grammys the presenters and performers get to indulge in a fun-filled afternoon by visiting the 2014 Official Grammy Gift Lounge by Distinctive Assets, legendary celebrity swag icon Lash Fary.
Distinctive Assets is the LA-based entertainment marketing company credited with beginning the marketing craze of celebrity swag 15 years ago. Who doesn’t like free swag! This year Distinctive Assets once again produced the official talent gift bags and backstage gift lounge for the 56th Annual Grammy Awards.
The legendary show’s presenters and performers were treated to fabulous thank you gifts to acknowledge them for their participation. Celebrities had an opportunity to visit Distinctive Assets gift lounge infused with the beauty of natural elements like reclaimed-recycled-repurposed furnishings, lush foliage and Southeast Asian accents courtesy of Revamp & Revive and Bo Tree.
I had an opportunity to visit The Official Grammy Gift Lounge presented by MTG which was open to presenters and performers during three full days of rehearsals. Headlining this year’s gift bonanza was a group of ground breaking and innovative companies which included skincare, sunglasses, electronics, jewelry, travel, entertainment, gum and accessories to name a few.
Below is a breakdown of a few of the companies that I spoke with that featured creative, innovative and popular products:
- MTG a Japanese manufacturer of innovative technology to improve your skin. MTG presented Touch of Gold that uses deep-ion technology to give your skin more moisture and keep your skin supple. Touch of Gold displayed an amazing line of skincare products and tools to eliminate the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles to create firmer looking and glowing skin.
- Max Martin luxury American-made shoes from Creative Director and footwear designer, Tanita Gray.
- SIS by Simone I. Smith featured crystal candy 18kt gold over sterling silver necklace with clear pendants available, also at Macy's.
- Solstice Sunglasses featured the hottest designer sunglasses and their newest line from professional makeup artist Bobbi Brown.
- Fabi Fabi phone cases fusing jewelry and mobile accessories.
- WowWee MiP and the first ever music-inspired figurines whose hair dances to the beat of the music.
- 5 Gum New 5® Ascent™ gum is an escalating Wintermint® that intensifies as you chew.
- Gramovox is the World's First Bluetooth Gramophone. The bold design and vintage sound are inspired by the 1920s Magnavox R3 Horn Speaker.
- Gibson Guitar known around the globe for their electric guitars today is "Gibson USA," Nashville, TN.
- iHome iBT44 Bluetooth portable FM Stereo Boombox with USB charging in rubberized finish.
- McCoy world-patented Non F Energy Cream, with ionized technology.
- Bo Tree and Revamp & Revive reclaims, recycles and repurposes for eco-friendly interior design, furniture and accessories
- ZB Savoy men’s bowties, accessories and music.
- PR Plus Ultimate Entertainment Las Vegas Package including Blue Man Group show tickets, George Wallace show tickets, Boyz II Men show tickets, Hash House a Go Go, called the best breakfast in Vegas, dining gift certificate, Pawn Stars tour, Terry Fator package, Chippendales tickets and much more!
Additionally, back by popular demand, each Lounge guest had the opportunity to win a special gift via the Grammy Gift Lounge Sweepstakes.
In addition to major brands and vendors present at the Official Grammy Lounge, talent also walked away with a pre-assembled Grammy Gift Bag which represented a diverse portfolio of brands ranging from unique to useful. The gift selection included items from: Defiant Whisky, Claire’s/Make-a-Wish Foundation, Yankee Candle, SOLEBANDZ, Windex Touch-Up Cleaner, JBL Headphones, Blossom Blends, Conillin Chocolates, Healthy Life Seasons featuring Go*Lo Foods, Electrokidz by WowWee, PEOPLE Yearbook, Music Connection, Paperblanks Journals, LOADED: TheStory of a Ghost, BioXgenic, Norwegian Cruise Line, Imanta Resorts, The BrewsKey, “Feel the Music” by Ron Kennedy Roecker, Nick Graham, Mama J Vox Box, UrgentRx, Heather Lounsbury’s Live Natural Live Well, David Forman Project, Dosha Pops, Sole Goddess, Tervis tumblers, Innies, CamiWraps, Banana Republic Sunglasses, Narrative Clip, Hydroxycut Gummies, Protein Bars and Lean Protein Shakes, Polar Loop, NightBird Recording Studios at the Sunset Marquis Hotel, senz˚ umbrellas, Dapper Classics and Kohler Moxie Showerhead and Wireless Speaker.
To learn more about the products and vendors listed visit their website.
Learn more about Distinctive Assets and their marketing services, celebrity placement, product placement, product introduction and branding opportunities within the entertainment industry by visiting www.distinctiveassets.com. Follow Distinctive Assets on Twitter.