The new FastPass+ system at the Walt Disney World Resorts allows guests to reserve up to three attractions per day prior to their arrival. The new system allows guests to select which attractions they want to skip to the head of the line. This in an attempt to help reduce wait times for all guests and help guests better plan their day at the theme parks.
When using the FastPass+ it is best to reserve times for the busier attractions, because the less popular ones tend to already have smaller lines to begin with. Most of the less popular attractions will have less than a 10 minute way during slower seasons and around 30 minutes during busier times. Where the more popular attractions tend to have one to two hour waits at their busiest.
It may be possible to get an extra FastPass+ selection for an attraction during your visit to the theme parks. The extra selection is given when all of your previous three return times have been used. Because of this, it is best to make plans to ride all of your FastPass+ selections earlier in the day for the opportunity of receiving a fourth selection.
FastPass+ attractions include:
- The Barnstormer Featuring the Great Goofini
- Big Thunder Mountain*
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin*
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Jungle Cruise
- Haunted Mansion
- Peter Pan’s Flight*
- Space Mountain*
- Splash Mountain*
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean*
- It’s a Small World
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Mickey’s Philharmagic
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
Epcot - Tier 1
- Epcot Character Spot
- Test Track*
Epcot - Tier 2
- Spaceship Earth*
- Journey Into Imagination with Figment
- Captain EO
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends*
- Living with the Land*
- Mission: SPACE
Disney’s Hollywood Studios - Tier 1
- Toy Story Mania*
- Rock’n’Roller Coaster*
- Tower of Terror
- Beauty and the Beast
Disney’s Hollywood Studios - Tier 2
- Disney Junior - Live on Stage!
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
- Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
- Muppet*Vision 3D
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue*
- The American Idol Experience
- The Comedy Warehouse Holiday Special (seasonally offered)
- The Great Movie Ride
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror*
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park
- Kali River Rapids*
- Kilimanjaro Safaris*
- Expedition Everest*
- Primeval Whirl
- Finding Nemo - The Musical
- It’s Tough to be a Bug
- Adventures Outpost Meet and Greet
*Walt Disney World Travel Examiner’s suggested attractions to use Fast Pass + for.
Please note that for the attractions at Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios there are two categories. Guests are allowed to pick one attraction from Tier 1 and two from Tier 2.
If you are unable to get the FastPass+ return times for your desired attractions, it may still be possible to avoid long lines. Consider riding those attractions during parades and firework shows, when the lines are shorter due to everyone watching the parade and fireworks.
Hopefully this helps you get your FastPass+ times during your upcoming visit to the Walt Disney World Resorts.