Disney's Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween is in full swing at Florida's Walt Disney World Resort in the Magic Kingdom theme park! It is an evening filled with whimsical Halloween fun with a twist of Disney. Guest from around the world dress in their favorite Halloween costume and enjoy Halloween fun in a safe and non-frightening atmosphere. Guest can even go trick or treating throughout the Magic Kingdom!
If you can not celebrate Halloween in the parks, then bring home the Disney Halloween fun! You can collect a few simple items and create your very own Jack Skellington Halloween decorate. Jack Skellington was the star of Disney and Tim Burton's movie Nightmare Before Christmas!
To make your Jack Skellington, you will need a few ghoulish ingredients:
- Paper to create your Jack. The download of this particular template calls for black ink.
- A hole punch tool
- Office Style Brats to connect the parts of Jack's body.
- An assistant to assist you in operating the computer and printer
- Computer and Printer
This Halloween project is a fun and easy craft. Follow the steps to create Jack:
- Allow your assistant to download and print the Jack Skellington downloadable craft template. You may use heavier type of paper to thicken the paper craft project. If you wish, you may glue the template body parts onto a heavier paper if you prefer to use regular computer paper to print the template body .
- Cut out all of the pieces of the body.
- Punch holes with your hole punch tool at each designed spot on the template body parts.
- Use the office brats to connect the body parts. An adult assistant can help you to learn how to fold the sides of the brat to secure the paper together.
Once you have assembled the body of your Jack Skellinton, you may find a place to hang him to share. Thank-you to Disney's Family Fun Website for sharing this cute Halloween Project!