A link to the Disney Cyber Monday 2013 exclusive online sale was posted on Dec. 2 on the Disney Facebook page. The exclusive online Disney Cyber Monday 2013 sales event features dozens of Disney deals in the $10, $15, $20 and $25 categories. You can receive a discount of 15 percent on any order over $50.
In addition to featured $10, $15, $20 and $25 deals, the Disney Cyber Monday 2013 sales extravaganza offers 20 percent off any order over $75, and 25 percent off your order of $100 or more. If you spend $75 or more and use the code CYBER your Disney Cyber Monday 2013 order ships free.
You can pick up a Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Goofy or Donald Duck plush toy for $10. Also priced at only $10 are the Classic Disney Princess 12” Ariel, Rapunzel, Jasmine and Belle dolls. Even Disney jewelry like the Mickey Mouse birthstone necklace and the silver initial Mickey Mouse necklace are part of the $10 deals during the Disney Cyber Monday 2013 sales event.
- Best Buy Cyber Monday 2013 deals
- Kohl’s Cyber Monday Week 2013 ad
- Kohl’s Cyber Monday Week 2013 free shipping and 20 percent off
- Kohl’s Cyber Monday Week 2013: 65 percent savings on MarioKart Mario & Luigi
- Target Cyber Monday 2013 Daily Doorbuster deals
- Target Cyber Monday 2013 best deals on groceries and household items
- Target Cyber Monday 2013 toy sale with free shipping on some items
- Walgreens Cyber Monday 2013 best deals on groceries and household items
- Walmart Cyber Monday 2013 best deals on groceries
Additional Cyber Monday 2013 deals will be added to this list as they are announced.
Never miss another frugal living tip, any frugal food news, recipes or cooking tips again! Subscribe to Rachael Monaco Frugal Living Examiner and receive FREE notification Every time something new is published. You can also subscribe to Rachael Monaco Cooking Examiner for the latest food news and recipes.
©Rachael Monaco All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior permissions from the author. The first two sentences may be reposted with a link back to the original article.