According to a report on Polygon on Feb. 25, 2013, the second DLC for the popular game “Dishonored” could be called “The Other Side of the Coin”, according to a list of PlayStation 3 trophies. The game’s first DLC, “Dunwall City Trials”, was released in December. The name of the second DLC was not revealed at the time of the announcement, but Bethesda said it would focus on Daud, the leader of a crew of supernatural assassins called The Whalers.
“Dishonored” is a game from developed by Arcane Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. Set in the fictional, plague-ridden industrial city of Dunwall, “Dishonored” follows Corvo Attano, the Empress' legendary bodyguard. Framed for her murder and forced to become an assassin, he seeks revenge on those who conspired against him.
The game’s first DLC, “Dunwall City Trials”, featured a set of ten challenges designed to test specific abilities and push players' assassination skills to the limit. Requiring everything from stealth, to time-stopping and building-hopping, to just stabbing, “Dunwall City Trials” is a true test of a player’s skill.
Below is a list of the trophies for the rumored “The Other Side of the Coin”. Beware of spoilers.
- Just Business (Bronze) - You got the information needed from the Rothwild Slaughterhouse
- Missing Pieces (Bronze) - You obtained Delilah Copperspoon's identity from Thalia Timish
- Well Connected (Bronze) - You purchased all of the Favors in The Other Side of the Coin
- No Regrets (Silver) - You completed The Other Side of the Coin in High Chaos
- Redemptive Path (Silver) - You completed The Other Side of the Coin in Low Chaos
- Whisper Ways (Silver) - You completed The Other Side of the Coin without alerting anyone
- Cleaner Hands (Bronze) - You completed The Other Side of the Coin without killing anyone
- Rats and Ashes (Bronze) - You caused a death using an arc mine and a rat
- Message from the Empress (Bronze) - You performed a drop assassination from atop the Empress statue
- Stone Cold Heart (Bronze) - You spoke with the statue of Delilah in Timish's estate