Discover “History in your Backyard” with a “passport” that is good at seven attractions Thursday through Saturday, May 8th through 10th throughout Erie and Niagara Counties. Your “passport” will be stamped at each attraction, and the passport will also include coupons for area restaurants.
Cultural attractions that are part of the “passport” are:
· Buffalo Niagara Heritage Village, 3755 Tonawanda Creek Rd. in Amherst – www.bnhv.org.
· Col. William Bond/Jesse Hawley House, 143 Ontario St. in Lockport – niagarahistory.org.
· Erie Canal Discovery Center, 24 Church St. in Lockport – niagarahistory.org.
· Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum, 180 Thompson St. in N. Tonawanda – www.carrouselmuseum.org.
· Museum of disABILITY History, 3826 Main St. in Buffalo – museumofdisability.org.
· Niagara Aerospace Museum, 9900 Porter Rd. in Niagara Falls – wnyaerospace.org.
· Niagara County Historical Society, 215 Niagara St. in Lockport – niagarahistory.org.
Passports can be purchased at any of these attractions excluding the Col. William Bond/Jesse Hawley House. The cost is $25 in advance and $30 on event weekend for adults, $10 in advance and $15 on event weekend for children and students; family passes can also be purchased for $50 in advance and $60 on event weekend.
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
Follow Paula on:
· Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
· Twitter - @paulat14
· Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
· Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org