Mar. 19, Disney Cruise Line has announced additional savings on cruises departing from Galveston, Texas this fall.
Reduced rates for 7-night Bahamian or Western Caribbean cruises on the Disney Wonder start at $699 for an Inside stateroom, $749 for an Oceanview or $899 for a Verandah stateroom (per person, based on double occupancy).
Valid on most 7-night sailings from Sept. 28 - Nov. 16, 2013. Receive half-off the deposit amount if you book by May 15, 2013.
Disney Cruise Line is offering onboard credits based on your stateroom selection, $100 for an Inside stateroom, $150 for an Oceanview and $200 for a Verandah. These can be combined with additional incentives from your Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
The magical code for this special offer is WON and must be mentioned at time of booking. The "fine print" is outlined below:
- Government Taxes and Fees and Port Adventures not included
- Per person government taxes and fees are approximately $80 per person, for these 7-night cruises (subject to change)
- Excludes categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT and VGT)
- Half-off deposit valid for categories 00T-11C
- Deferred deposit due at final payment
- Shipboard credit is non-refundable and non-transferrable
- See Disney Cruise Line website for cruise details and applicable terms and conditions
Contact Michele@PixieVacations.com for a free quote or more information about how to double your discounts for Disney Cruise Line.