When onion and spinach dips become routine choices for parties and snacking it’s time to shake things up a bit. Flavor and texture is what we all look for in a dip and this warm bacon dip provides both. Make this recipe next time you want dip and bring cheers to the snack table and scoop up the fame especially if the game is on.
- 1 (8 ounce) package of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup of crumpled bacon or bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 325’.
- In a small oven safe baking dish combine all the ingredients together.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Crackers, potato chips or tortilla chips hold up great for dipping and scooping up the bacon dip.
- Spread some warm bacon dip on a hamburger and skip the mustard, ketchup and pickle chips.
© 2013 Beverly Mucha / All Rights Reserved
More reading topics from this author: