The Tustin Public Schools Foundation announced that it is accepting entries for its Dinosaur Dash logo contest. The contest is open to all middle and high school students in the Tustin Unified School District. The rules for the contest are:
1. Entries must use the dinosaur theme and the roman number "XX" in the design, which represents the 20th Annual Dinosaur Dash.
2. The words "Dinosaur Dash XX" must be incorporated into the design. "Dino Dash XX" will not be accepted.
3. The design must be limited to four colors, and all colors should be solid, not blended.
4. The media used may include felt markers, ink, and if computer generated, the image must be vector and saved as ".eps." Crayons and colored pencils will be disqualified.
5. The size of the logo should be no larger than 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches.
6. The deadline for design entries is January 29, 2010.
Design entries should be turned into the Tustin Public Schools Foundation office, either by mail or hand delivery at 150 El Camino Real, Suite 140, Tustin, CA 92780. The Tustin Public Schools Foundation reserves the right to alter the colors and design of the winning logo for printing and artistic purposes.
The winner of the contest will receive a cash prize of $100 with a matching $100 prize to the school's art teacher or art department for educational materials. In addition, the student's name will be used in next year's Dinosaur Dash publicity.
The Tustin Public Schools Foundation is a private, not-for-profit organization working to mobilize the community and its resources to further excellence in local public schools. For further information or details, email email@example.com or call (714) 832-6299.