Eiroa, who is best known as the creator of Camacho Cigars, will be the guest of honor at Elements at the Sanctuary resort on Monday, March 25 at 6 pm.
Award-winning celebrity chef Beau MacMillan has created a gourmet Italian themed meal for the event, which will be paired with a trio of cigars from Christian Eiroa and his new cigar company, CLE. The menu is scheduled to be:
- Bruschetta with Buffalo Mozzarella
- Italian Meatballs
- Asparagus Frittes with Prosciutto and Parmesan
- Roasted Artichoke and Duck with Fennel Sausage, Blistered Tomatoes, and Creamed Polenta Yuzu
- Braised Short Rib with Mushroom Farrow, Tuscan Kale, Preserved Lemon & Basil
- Espresso Semifreddo and Hazelnut Biscotti
As for the cigars, you'll be smoking one of each of the following selections from CLE:
- CLE Connecticut Cigars
- Edgar Hoill (OSOK) Cigars
- Wynwood Factory Fresh Corojo Cigars
The dinner costs $125 per person, and reservations can be made by calling the Sanctuary at 480-607-2300.