The Girl Boy Bakla Tomboy star Vice Ganda is breaking his own record. Based on the released statement of ABS-CBN News yesterday, Jan. 10, 2014 (Philippine time), the movie is now on its way to become the top grossing Filipino film of all time when it breached the Php400M mark in gross earnings.
"The movie has successfully surpassed Sisterakas, the top grossing Filipino film of all time," ABS-CBN News revealed. With its Php393M gross earnings in 2012 throughout its entire run in local cinemas, organizers declared Sisterakas as the biggest and blockbuster movie of all time.
Directed by Wenn Deramas, one of the ace movie directors in the industry, some observers believe that Girl Boy Bakla Tomboy can also out-grossed My Little Bossings, another Metro Manila Film Festival entry which ranked first in total earnings as of Jan. 5 aside from Sisterakas.
But as of this morning, the men and women behind My Little Bossings movie is still hesitant to release their statement regarding its gross earnings. Both camps believe that the MMFF organizing committee will declare the top grossing film of the festival very soon.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli do their separate projects on ABS-CBN
- Sarah Geronimo reveals important things about her parents and Matteo Guidicelli
- Are Bangs Garcia & Enrique Gil dating in Japan?
- Sarah Geronimo & John Lloyd Cruz's It Takes A Man and A Woman wins special award
- Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli receive advice from a well-known psychic