On Jan. 1, 2013, Investigation Discovery television host Aphrodite Jones posted a comment on her official Facebook page that has left many asking if the author is inciting violence against Casey Anthony. Casey Anthony is expected to appear in court on Jan. 8, 2013, as she is appealing her convictions of lying to law enforcement officers. They are the only charges she was convicted of regarding the death and investigation of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.
While many in the public continue to seek justice for Caylee, believing that the justice system failed her, one must ask what Aphrodite Jones would suggest the outraged public does.
Aphrodite Jones posted the following message, “What should happen to Casey Anthony when she is forced to make her first public appearance at her civil trial in Orlando this week??[sic] Will people try to harm her? Throw eggs? Hold up signs? I believe that somehow, She WILL pay for her deeds -- the public will not allow her to rest until she does.”
Not only is Aphrodite Jones’ post less than becoming for a professional journalist, she has her facts wrong. Casey Anthony will not be in Orlando, Florida for the start of her civil trial as the trial has been postponed until Casey Anthony’s appeal on her four convictions is heard.
What do you think of the post? Do you feel that by Aphrodite Jones saying Casey Anthony will “pay for her deeds,” she is inciting violence or is she suggesting a peaceful protest?
Aphrodite Jones is the host of the television show “True Crime with Aphrodite Jones” airing on Investigation Discovery.
Follow Casey Anthony case on Facebook.
Latest Casey Anthony News
- Newspaper predicts Casey Anthony will be ‘big news’ in 2013 (Video)
- Why Jose Baez is not the villain in the Casey Anthony case (Video)
- Some say boycott Casey Anthony books, movies, media and news, do you agree? (Video)
- Possible sighting of Casey Anthony has many asking if she fears for her life (Video)
- Jeff Ashton explains meaning of ‘Imperfect Justice’ in Casey Anthony case, book (Video)
- George Anthony says ‘foolproof suffocation’ search clears him, gives statement (video)
- Casey Anthony latest news: Do you think photo is real ‘Tot Mom’ sighting? (Video)
- Casey Anthony latest news: Is this photo first sighting of ‘Tot Mom’? (Video)
- Casey Anthony latest news: Lifetime movie told from Jeff Ashton’s perspective (Video)
- Casey Anthony latest news: Photos of woman may be Casey in Palm Beach (Video)
- Photos: Warning! Graphic pictures of Caylee Anthony’s Remains (View With Caution)
- Casey Anthony latest news: Caylee’s remains still speak, four years later (Video)
- Casey Anthony latest news: Casey on phone as ‘fool-proof suffocation' searched
- Casey Anthony latest news: Read Firefox searches described as missed smoking gun (Video)
- Casey Anthony latest news: Jose Baez says ‘foolproof suffocation’ buried (Video)
- Casey Anthony Lifetime movie gets premiere date (Video)