What's better that blowing out birthday candles? How about blowing out a candle and finding a diamond ring hidden inside! Diamond Candles are premium candles that can be burned to reveal a diamond ring valued at as much as $5,000!
Diamond Candles are hand-crafted in Durham, NC from locally-grown soybeans. Made from 100% soy, they come in a variety of scents. They're infused with natural fragrances. Real rings worth $10, $100, $1,000, or $5,000 are in all of the full-sized ring candles.
After enjoying the candles' fragrance, blow it out. Then remove the foil pouch (with tweezers). Peel away the foil to reveal the ring inside. Wear the ring! (See how it works here.)
Suggestions for Enjoying Diamond Candles:
- Light a candle at the beginning of a girls' game night and give the ring as a prize at the end of the night.
- Give a Birthday Ring Candle as a gift. Light it at the beginning of the birthday party. Let the guest of honor blow out the candle and retrieve the ring.
- Use the It's a Boy Ring Candle or It's a Girl Ring Candle as a baby shower favor. Give the ring as a prize for one of the baby shower games.
- Use a candle as a unique way to propose. If she says yes, light the candle and let the bride-to-be decide if she wants to shop for another ring. The Diamond Candle ring can be worn until the other ring is purchased.
- Share a photo or video of your ring on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, or YouTube.
Diamond Candles are reasonably priced. The ring hidden inside of each candle creates added value. They come in a variety of scents. Special occasion themed candles are available.
Please be advised that all product recommendations are solely personal opinions. In cooperation with the FTC's guideline regarding disclosures to consumers regarding the receipt of sample products from a company in connection with a review of such company's products and for services, please be advised that products reviewed in this article were provided at no cost for review purposes.