The expansion for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls is just two weeks away from launch (March 25th, 2014), and Blizzard still seems to have even more great content to show off for what's in store.
In their latest trailer release, Blizzard shows off the Crusader class.
Gameplay features for Diablo III: Reaper of the Souls include:
- Charge Forth as the Crusader - Impenetrable armor, gleaming weapons, and heavy, heavy damage–wield the power of the Crusader, unbreakable new hero of the mortal realms.
- Take Act V by Storm - From the sprawling streets of Westmarch to the ancient walls of the Pandemonium Fortress, battle with a host of deadly new enemies throughout the all-new Act V of the Diablo III storyline.
- Rise to New Heights of Power - Advance your hero of choice through additional levels of supremacy, mastering bold new powers of raw, demon-slaying potential along the way.
- Conquer New Gameplay Modes - The new Adventure Mode opens up all of Sanctuary - you can travel to any waypoint in any Act. It also introduces Bounties and Nephalem Rifts, two new game features with boundless replay value.
- Discover Powerful New Treasures - A redesigned loot system improves your Diablo III experience with targeted "smart drops," new and improved Legendary items, and the item-augmenting powers of the Mystic.
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls is available for preorder through many retailers, and will launch on March 25th, 2014. It requires a broadband internet connection