Shortly after images and the synopsis for “Dexter” Season 8 episode 10 “Goodbye Miami” surfaced, short episode descriptions followed. On Friday, August 16, Spoiler TV released the synopsis for episode 11 “Monkey in a Box” and episode 12 (the series finale) “Remember the Monsters?”
According to the source, episode 11, “Monkey in a Box,” will feature a torn Dexter, not sure if he should flee the country with Hannah and Harrison. This debunks our episode 10 speculations of Hannah dying, looks like she will still be around. “Monkey in a Box” will also have Dexter take out Saxon once and for all.
The series finale, episode 12 “Remember the Monsters?” will conclude the story of Dexter as he faces impossible odds. A hurricane threatening Miami is on the way and Dexter is determined to end things his way. This short description doesn’t say much, but at least we know that Dexter didn’t leave the country with Hannah in the previous episode. If you’d like major spoilers on this episode (pretty major) check out the article: Major “Dexter” season finale spoilers: Huge spoiler images – You’ve been warned!
The next episode of “Dexter” Season 8 “Are We There Yet?” premieres on Showtime on Sunday, August 18. If you can’t wait for the next episode, make sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to see the latest spoilers and “Dexter” news on your newsfeed!
Check out all of the previously revealed synopses and spoilers below:
- Spoilers: Episode 10 “Goodbye Miami” images and synopsis
- Spoilers: Episode 8 “Are We There Yet?” images, video, synopsis
- Episode 9 ‘Make Your Own Kind of Music’ synopsis spoilers
- *MAJOR* 'Dexter' Season finale, huge spoiler images
- New images and episode 12 title
- Video from set reveals accident in ‘Dexter’ season 8
- ‘Dexter’ season 8 spoilers: First photo from set and casting news