Down to its last two episodes, the psychological thriller “Dexter” still has a lot of loose ends. Following spoilers posted here earlier this week, TV Spoiler News and Examiner have put together more details for episode 11, “Monkey in a Box,” on Monday, September 9.
With Vogel gone, there’s nothing stopping Dexter from killing Saxon. Dex’s hands seem to be full though with Hannah-drama, as the time for them to flee the country is drawing closer and so are authorities on Hannah’s location.
These are the spoiler snippets posted here before for episode 11 “Monkey in a Box”:
- Dr. Vogel’s funeral will be taking place in this episode.
- Dex will attempt to sell his boat, but doesn’t make a deal.
- Having made up his mind that he will be moving to Argentina with Hannah, Dex talks to Deb and wants Astor to have his car.
- Dex leaks some info to Miami Metro about Saxon, and they are on to him.
- Saxon stops by Dexter’s apartment and is close to killing him but Deb appears just in time to save him. They manage to tie him up and leave him in an abandoned hospital.
- Harry will be seen for the last time in this episode. Harry disappears after Dexter loses his urge to kill and instead leaves Saxon tied up.
- Marshall Clayton arrives at the hospital an unknowingly unties Saxon and is killed.
New spoiler updates:
- Thanks to the promo trailer for “Monkey in a Box,” it is confirmed that Dexter will in fact be leaking information to Miami Metro about Saxon. This could happen after Saxon talks to Dexter about letting each other go on with their lives. This will anger Saxon and he will be going after Dex, which is when Deb arrives just in time to save him.
- The abandoned hospital is also confirmed since episode 10 “Goodbye Miami” revealed that Saxon’s lair is an old clinic.
- Another set of spoilers says that Astor and Cody will be in this episode, and that’s when Dex will give his car to Astor. Most fans aren’t fully convinced of this spoiler snippet though.
- Marshall Clayton will die in this episode.
Despite previous spoilers being usually correct, remember to take all spoilers lightly!
“Dexter” Season 8, episode 11 “Monkey in a Box,” will premiere on Showtime on Sunday, September 15. If you can’t wait for the next episode, make sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to see the latest spoilers and “Dexter” news on your newsfeed!
Check out all of the previously revealed synopses and spoilers below: