The psychological thriller “Dexter” is on its final three episodes, and after skipping a week, fans are anticipating the next episode. On Tuesday, September 3, Spoiler TV revealed the synopsis and images for episode 11 “Monkey in a Box.” We’ve also got a handful of spoilers that might piece this episode together.
Episode 11 “Monkey in a Box” will feature a torn Dexter, not sure if he should flee the country with Hannah and Harrison. This further confirms that Hannah will be hanging around until the series finale, possibly surviving the whole series.
We previously spoiled that the one that will die in episode 10 “Goodbye Miami” is Dr. Vogel, by the hands of her own son, Saxon. Read more on that here: Major ‘Dexter’ spoilers: Episode 10 ‘Goodbye Miami’ photos, deaths, more.
More spoiler snippets for episode 11 "Monkey in a Box":
- Dr. Vogel’s funeral will be taking place in this episode.
- Dex will attempt to sell his boat, but doesn’t make a deal.
- Having made up his mind that he will be moving to Argentina with Hannah, Dex talks to Deb and wants Astor to have his car.
- Dex leaks some info to Miami Metro about Saxon, and they are on to him.
- Saxon stops by Dexter’s apartment and is close to killing him but Deb appears just in time to save him. They manage to tie him up and leave him in an abandoned hospital.
- Harry will be seen for the last time in this episode.
- Marshall Clayton arrives at the hospital an unknowingly unties Saxon and is killed.
Check out all the images we’ve got for the episode in the slideshow.
“Dexter” Season 8, episode 11 “Monkey in a Box,” will premiere on Showtime on September 15. If you can’t wait for the next episode, make sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to see the latest spoilers and “Dexter” news on your newsfeed!
Check out all of the previously revealed synopses and spoilers below: