photo courtesy of Indy Resturant Week
When times are tough, every dollar counts, but you still have to have some fun! That's why you should mark your calendars for this summer's Devour Downtown Indy. This is the best way to hit the streets of downtown and see what this little, big city's best restuarants have to offer. Restaurants vary in menu and style but the price cap is 30 bucks and the fare is typically served in three courses. These limited time only menus begin on August 10 and go through the 25th.
Here are my "Top 5" must eats!
1. 14 West Restaurant and Suites: Best food in the city!
2. Oceanaire: Amazing seafood!
3. Capital Grille: Great American cuisine!
4. Slippery Noodle: Live Blues!
5. Vitos on Penn: Simple Italian! Try the Chicken Marsala!
For a complete list of restaurants, menus, and details visit: