It’s a new year, full of new hopes and promises, but the budget for many is still tight. So this post-holiday season, do your wallet AND your taste buds a favor, and hit the streets of Indy for Devour Downtown Winterfest 2010. There’s no better way to experience some of Indy’s finest cuisine on a dime. Here’s a list of “must-trys” with prices that are sure to make you smile.
1. Claddagh (three course meals for two): $30 for two. Go on a Tuesday for pint night for extra savings! All drafts are $2.50 and there’s nothing like a Smithwicks to wash down their fantastic Sheppard’s Pie.
2. Oceanaire (three course meals for two): Lunch $20 per person. Dinner $30 per person. An unbeatable price to sample some of the best seafood Indy has to offer.
3. Slippery Noodle (three course meals for two): $30 for two. In the mood for a juicy prime rib and some live blues? This place ought to satisfy that craving.
4. Bella Vita (three course meals): $30 for two. Italian Italian Italian!
5. 14 West (three course meals): $30 per person. A great spot to take that special someone. The romantic vibes are hard to miss at this Indianapolis fine dining staple. Try the duck comfit!
Don’t delay as these special menus only last from January 25th through February 6th.
Check out this website for a full listing of restaurants, locations, and menu for this winter’s festival.