Los Angeles, California-based DermaTech Research Laboratories announced today, Dec. 12, the launch of Stemology®, the world's first and only skincare line to incorporate both human adult stem cells and plant stem cells, along with a stem cell communicator that greatly enhances the benefit of stem cell "signaling" growth factors.
Created to reduce the signs of aging and hopefully turn back the hands of time, the company claims the product has been clinically proven to significantly improve all 12 signs of facial aging including fine lines and wrinkles, skin elasticity, firmness, brightness, skin tone, pore refinement, skin thickness, collagen and free radical damage. If these products are as good as they sound we may start winning the war over wrinkles.
With over 10 years in the biotechnology field, the creation of StemCore-3 and the Stemology brand is my greatest achievement," says Hal Simeroth, Ph.D., Co-Founder of DermaTech, and lead formulator for Stemology. "There is no other anti-aging adult stem cell product on the market with these strict ethical standards that is clinically proven with statistical significance to rejuvenate and restore skin like Stemology."
The Stemology line is available at stemologyskincare.com, medical offices and spas, and includes:
- Cell Refresh Foaming Facial Wash, 3.5oz for $19.
- Cell Refresh Hydrating Cleanser, 3.5oz for $19.
- Cell Rescue Active Gel Toner, 1.7oz for $25.
- Cell Revive Serum Complete, 1.5oz for $189.
- Cell Revive Brightening Serum, 1.0oz for $ 99.
- Cell Revive Smoothing Serum, 1.0oz for $99.
- Cell Revive Eye Serum Complete, 0.5oz for $69.
- Cell Renew Moisture Complete, 1.76oz for $75.
- Cell Reboot Ageless Mask, 1.76oz for $85.
- Cell Reboot Exfoliating Skin Polisher, 1.7oz for $35.
If you not up to snuff on your stem cell research the attached video could help you understand it better.