Calling Republicans the "devil incarnate" in tweets filled with expletives, she suggested they be put in jail and ultimately killed.
"WE R NOT HOSTAGES.If UR REPUBLIC IS FREAKING THE WHOLE WORLD OUT,MAYBE WE SHOULD DEEP 6 THEIR WEAK A**'S (sic)," she screamed.
Twitchy captured eight of Cher's tweets, all written in upper case -- something generally frowned upon as it gives the impression of yelling.
"I don't know exactly what Deep Six means, but I think it means kill them. Cher, you craaaazy," one person tweeted in response.
The Blaze was somewhat more moderate in its characterization of Cher's violent outburst.
"From murder to 'toss out' or 'get rid of' someone, there are a plethora of definitions associated with the term 'deep six,'” Billy Hallowell wrote.
Twitchy, however, reminded readers that Cher recently said Republicans needed a “good whipping.”
"But hey, why stop at drawing blood?" the Twitchy staff asked, calling her a "perpetually mouth-frothing diva" who is "just about ready to finish this."
On Monday, Cher engaged in another all-caps rant against Republicans, calling them "sociopaths."
This is part of the violent rhetoric President Obama and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., has helped foment as a result of the partial shutdown, brought about by Reid's refusal to consider a single GOP proposal to fund the government with restrictions on Obamacare. Both Reid and Obama have said in no uncertain terms they will consider nothing except full funding of Obamacare.
- Barack Obama Twitter account: Tea Party 'extremists' closed Statue of Liberty
- Harry Reid, Barack Obama fomenting violence against conservatives over Obamacare
- Liberals blame NRA, Tea Party for D.C. shooting, hope Republicans shot
- Mark Levin to Obama: Touch one vet and face 'half a million people' at memorial (Video)
- Obama to GOP at White House meeting: My way or the highway on Obamacare funding
- Reid blames Ted Cruz for kid with cancer comment, Politico runs cover (Video)
- Picture of guard at Lincoln Memorial called 'Snapshot of Obama's America'
- Harry Reid blames GOP for Obama shutting down WWII memorial
- NY Mag writer: Keep vets out of WWII memorial with aging Nazi soldiers
- Obama throws tantrum over Obamacare defunding, says military may not get paid
- Liberal New Republic suggests Obama use military against Tea Party
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Louisiana veterans group building facility to help homeless vets, families
- Washington Post on shutdown: ‘Off with their heads,’ ‘Line ’em up and shoot ’em’
- Harry Reid forces gov’t shutdown, Ted Cruz offers salary to charity
- Retired Army officer warns: DHS preparing for war against American citizens
- Military drills in major cities alarm citizens, raise fears of government action
- Renowned author: Obama wants military leaders who will fire on U.S. citizens
- Obama implies GOP to ruin Christmas over Obamacare funding
For hard-hitting conservative commentary, please visit Joe's blog, the Conservative Firing Line. You can also find Joe's articles at Right News Now, Tea Party Tribune, Liberty Unyielding and PolitiCollision.
Be sure to listen to "Grit and Grace" every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.