See also:

Denver Christian Apologist Examiner changing positions

It has been a good seventeen months as the apologist writer for Denver. As of today, Pastor Shawn Mathis will no longer write as the Denver Christian Apologist.

But all is not lost. The Denver Christian Apologist is now the Denver Christian Perspectives Examiner.

All the old apologist articles will still be available online. But now there will be newer articles covering a broader base of topics. And the newest article is the eye-witness account of the Outbreak conference last Friday in Denver.

If you subscribed to the Denver Christian Apologist, please feel free to subscribe to my new position.

Thank you for your faithful viewing.

And here's to a new year with more topics and events to explore!

Comments

• xexon 3 years ago

Hey, you can only apologize so much for this pirated version of what Jesus said.

The beatings will continue...

x

• Profile picture of Stephen J. Drain
    Stephen J. Drain 3 years ago

Dan,

I write a column for the Philadelphia Christian Perspectives Examiner... so your move should prove fun. (I expect xenon will follow you.)

Recently I challenged the Philadelphia Atheist Examiner to pose five questions for Christians while I posed five questions for the Atheists.

Knowing how the Atheists usually come out en masse to support the cause, I am hoping to drum up some wise and learned brothers and sisters to join our side in what I expect will be a "spirited debate."

Here are the two links:

I'd love for you to join in when the debate gets going, but it's up to you.

Thanks anyway,

Steve

• Profile picture of Shawn Mathis
    Shawn Mathis 3 years ago

Sounds interesting...thanks!

• Profile picture of Shawn Mathis
    Shawn Mathis 3 years ago

Steve, after reading the atheist's questions it became overwhelming apparent that he does not understand Christianity as a worldview.

He even admits "This is maybe a little more serious then my last questions..." while even opening the article with "No, I those questions are too intellectual. Asking those questions gives too much respect to such a ridiculous belief system in my opinion.

Well, his questions just showed how little intellectual support atheism has ever had historically!

thanks again for the update.

• Profile picture of Stephen J. Drain
    Stephen J. Drain 3 years ago

And thanks for joining in... I just linked to one of your old pages at the bottom of my artcle.

Steve

• Shawn Mathis 3 years ago

Thank you!

• Profile picture of Shawn Mathis
    Shawn Mathis 3 years ago

Stephen, here is my reply to your antagonist:

Answers to five questions athesist might ask you