Based on Vhong Navarro's official statement on Buzz Ng Bayan with host Boy Abunda this afternoon, Jan. 26, 2014 (Philippine time), he was framed up by Denise Millet Cornejo and mauled by Cedric Lee and his men in the morning of Jan. 23 at The Fort in Taguig City.
Netizens got shocked when they heard Vhong's statement earlier this afternoon. All of them are crying for justice for the It's Showtime host, and if you will ask the opinion of Ms. Karen Davila, one of the ace TV anchors of ABS-CBN, a warrant of arrest should be issued against these people immediately.
"A warrant of arrest should be issued against these men who mauled Vhong Navarro now," Karen tweeted earlier this afternoon while watching Buzz Ng Bayan. Just minutes after she tweeted her feelings, Karen received criticism. Based on a tweet of Crisanto M. Sio, Karen should hear the other side of the story before she encourage the court to release a warrant of arrest.
"You are so biased. Did you hear Denise's side and the Cedric Lee's team as well?" Crisanto commented. And speaking of Denise Millet Cornejo and Cedric Lee, they became hot trending topics on Twitter this afternoon, a few minutes after Vhong Navarro's revelation. Allegedly, Denise is a grand daughter of a GMA-7 executive while Cedric Lee is the rumored ex-boyfriend of Ms. Vina Morales.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Update: Vhong Navarro's manager dismisses the 22-year old girl's alleged blotter
- Vhong Navarro's condition after an incident happened in a condominium unit
- Matteo Guidiceli reacts on rumored relationship with Sarah Geronimo
- Matteo Guidicelli can get the title role for Captain Barbell
- 'Sarah Geronimo will have a blockbuster movie with Coco Martin,' psychic said