Vhong Navarro is facing two rape cases filed by Deniece Cornejo and Roxanne Acosta Cabanero, according to Deniece, the actor-TV host raped her not only once but twice. Said allegation is the subject of conversation in print and social media today, Feb. 24, 2014.
In her counter affidavit submitted to the Department of Justice prosecution panel, Deniece said Vhong first sexually assaulted her in Forbeswood Condominium last Jan.17. "He lunged at me and managed to raise my shirt exposing my breasts, and he started touching my private parts," Deniece revealed.
The netizens did not accept her revelation, according to them, the TV and Print Ad model should stick to her first statement to protect her credibility, they also said that her lawyer, Atty. Howard Calleja mentioned during his guest appearance on ANC's Headstart with Ms. Karen Davila, one of the news anchors of ABS-CBN that nothing happened between her (Deniece Cornejo) and Vhong Navarro when they met in Forbeswood Condominium last Jan. 17.
Meanwhile, if Deniece is telling everyone that she was raped twice by Navarro, the other party, Roxanne Cabanero who has also filed a case of rape against Vhong is being criticized by the netizens because of her allegation. In her statement, Vhong picked her up in Astoria Palza Ortigas, but based on the documentary of Boy Abunda on Buzz Ng Bayan, said incident never happened.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Buzz Ng Bayan airs detailed report in Vhong Navarro-Roxanne Cabanero case
- Tony Calvento: Boy Abunda visits Island Cove for Vhong Navarro, Roxanne Cabanero
- Roxanne Acosta Cabanero: Vhong Navarro raped and threatened me
- Tony Calvento: Roxanne has filed a rape case against Vhong Navarro
- Vhong Navarro update: Tony Calvento says it was a career move for Atty. Fortun