Proving yet again that liberalism is an ideology of hate and rage, Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL) told MSNBC's Al Sharpton that House Republicans are engaging in "legistalive terrorism," Katie Pavlich reported at Townhall on Friday.
"Well, they say it's a device for them to extract concessions that they have otherwise be able to accomplish, that's why it's legislative terrorism. They're using the debt ceiling as a means to cut Social Security benefits, cut Medicare benefits, cut unemployment insurance, cut anything of any use to any ordinary human being in this country simply because they want more money for tax cuts for the rich," he said.
"There is a dark side to all of this. Since any individual or group can be labeled as 'terrorists', (definition = those with whom the Democratic party in power disagrees), does that now qualify them for a drone strike (sans due process) under NDAA?" asked a commenter at Townhall.
No doubt, such a move would make many low-information rank-and-file liberals happy, considering the eliminationist rhetoric they have used in the last two years.
Grayson, perhaps one of the most obnoxious and unhinged liberal Democrats to hold office in modern times, was defeated in the 2010 midterm elections.
Grayson was re-elected to his House seat in 2012.
- MSNBC still network of insane liberal hate
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Democrat Alan Grayson gets dose of his own medicine
- Liberals on Twitter call for civil war if Romney wins election
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Michael Moore thanks 'Mother Nature' for sending Sandy to help re-elect Obama
If you like this article, you can follow Joe on Twitter @jnewby1956, visit and like his Facebook page, or subscribe to receive email updates when a new article is published.
Be sure to check out some of Joe's other columns:
National Social Issues Examiner