Don't miss the 2013 PVI Decorator Show House, in Woodside May 4th – 24th! (Closed Mondays)
There is a just a little over two weeks left to enjoy a self-guided tour of this spectacular Woodside Estate Decorator Show House. It will be open for Mother's Day with live piano jazz by Don Alberts from 2-4pm.
Inside the 22 decorated rooms by local designer's styles range from artsy, dramatic, global. masculine, & edgy to feminine and classic, all complementing the estates traditional "California Monterey Colonial" architecture. On the lower level escape into the Global Wine Room designed by Nancy Raynaud, ASID of Studio Raynaud Interiors of San Jose.
Twenty interior designers were short-listed after creating their concept for up to three rooms in the 11,000 square feet of living space. Proceeds from gifts purchased in the kitchen boutique as well as admission tickets benefit Peninsula Volunteers, Inc services for the community. As well as a Decorator Show House, there are art galleries, with master gardeners and plein air painters painting on the grounds. Plan your visit soon to enjoy the ambiance of this beautiful estate in Woodside!
A list of participating Bay Area designers:
- By the Bay Design Brooke Grafstrom, Menlo Park
- Christine Sheldon Design Christine Sheldon, Redwood City
- Coldiron Interiors Mary Linn Coldiron, Menlo Park
- Design Works Morgan Hill Teresa Pollard, Morgan Hill
- Emily Taylor Interiors Emily Taylor, San Francisco
- House of Ruby Interior Design Melodie Rubin, Hillsborough
- Leslie Emlay Interiors Leslie Emlay, San Mateo
- Miller Design Co. Robert Miller & Sindhu Peruri, Woodside
- MJM Interior Design Johnny Moallempour, San Francisco
- Morgan Design Group Inc. Blair Morgan, Menlo Park
- Studio Raynaud Interiors Nancy Raynaud, San Jose
- RKI Interior Design Risë Krag, Menlo Park
- Sabrina Alfin Interiors Sabrina Alfin, San Mateo
- Ambiance Interiors, Inc. Heidi Menard & Assoc., Palo Alto
- Scot Meacham Wood Design Scot Meacham Wood, SF
- Warren Sheets Design, Inc. Warren Sheets, SF
- Juilanne Quelle Interior DesignJana Meewes Fung, Burlingame
- The Studio Shop Kristen Benson, Burlingame
History of the house and property, click here.
May 4th – 24th, Tuesdays – Sundays, 10 AM to 4 PM. (Closed Mondays)
General admission $35.
Meet the Designers each Thursday evening with wine and light hors d’oeuvres. $50. Reservations required.
Complimentary shuttles and parking are provided and included in the ticket price.
or call 650-381-9933
About Peninsula Volunteers, Inc.
Peninsula Volunteers, Inc. is a pioneer in senior services and was the first volunteer organization to receive a HUD grant to develop and build low-income senior housing in the United States, as well as establishing the first suburban senior center in the Western U.S. For 65 years, Peninsula Volunteers has created and provided high quality and nurturing programs for the aging on the Peninsula. Each year Peninsula Volunteers provides over $5 million in services, including 130,000 hot meals to seniors and the homebound, and impacts over 4,500 households through its programs: Meals on Wheels; Little House – The Roslyn G. Morris Activity Center; Rosener House Adult Day Services; and Peninsula Volunteer Properties, Inc. The latter provides 82% of the affordable senior housing in Menlo Park at Crane Place and Partridge/Kennedy Apartments.
For more information please visit our web site at www.peninsulavolunteers.org.