Beginning on March 11, Deepak Chopra and Oprah Winfrey are teaming up to bring you a 21 Day Meditation Challenge for Health. The digital event will be a combination of a welcoming message from Oprah and a mantra and meditation from Deepak. The intent of this meditation is wellness of the mind, body, and spirit.
When you sign up via Facebook or your email, you will receive a welcome email with your username and password. From there, you can read information on how to meditate, how to prepare and participate in the 21 day challenge.
Once the 21 days begins, you will receive an email each morning with the link to that day's meditation. Each mediation will stay on the website for up to ten days so that if you miss a day you can go back and catch up.
Here is what you will each digital recording will provide:
- Daily welcome from Oprah Winfrey
- Daily guided meditations by Deepak Chopra
- Inspirational messages, images, and centering thoughts
- Sanskrit mantras and their meanings
- Daily reflection questions with a private, online journal to save responses and additional notes
- Mindful Moments – daily takeaways showing you how to incorporate daily lessons into your life right now
This is a free event for anyone who would like to register. If you live in the Bowling Green area, Serendipity Meditation Center will be hosting this event during their regularly scheduled evening Meditations. Please check their website for days and times.