Make a sundae pie for that someone special this Valentine's Day to express to them how much they mean to you. You can personalize the pie by making it with your sweetheart's favorite ice cream flavor and fruit.
Valentine's Day Sundae Pie
•6 squares semi-sweet baking chocolate
•1 tablespoon butter
•1 cup chopped pecans
•1 1/2 cups whipped cream
•5 cups ice cream, any flavor
•1 cup sliced strawberries or fruit of your choosing
1. Line an 8 inch pie plate with aluminum foil; lightly grease the foil.
2. Put the butter and chocolate in a large microwaveable bowl. Microwave the butter and chocolate for approximately one minute or until the butter is melted. Stir.
3. Mix in the coconut and pecans.
4. Spread the mixture on the bottom of the prepared pie plate.
5. Refrigerate for approximately one hour or until firm.
6. Lift the crust out of the pie plate. Peel off the foil.
7. Place the crust on the pie plate.
8. Fill your yummy crust with scoops of ice cream. Cover it.
9. Put it in the freezer for approximately two hours or until firm.
When you are ready to serve your Valentine's Day dessert, top it off with fresh sliced strawberries and whipped cream. Make it even more decadent by adding shaved chocolate pieces on top of the whipped cream.