This fruit tart is delicious and easy to make. When raspberries are in season, be sure to freeze some for later use, like for this tart. The peaches used in this recipe can be fresh, canned, peach pie filling or thawed. Enjoy!
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
1 egg yolk
1 can (21 oz) peach pie filling, or equivalent fresh or canned
1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In small bowl, mix crust ingredients with electric mixer on low speed until dough forms.
- In un greased 9-inch tart pan that has a removable bottom, press dough firmly and evenly against bottom and side.
- Place pan on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool 10 minutes before filling.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
- Spread peaches over bottom of partially baked crust.
- Top with raspberries.
- In medium bowl, mix topping ingredients with pastry blender or fork until crumbly; sprinkle over raspberries and pie filling.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until filling is hot and topping is golden brown.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour 30 minutes, before serving.