This recipe is perfect for serving guests a decadent treat, or to gift a favorite someone.
Chocolate coconut bars
1/2 cup butter
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup butterscotch chips
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla
1 10 ounce bag mini marshmallows
1 1/4 cup flaked coconut, divided
1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Melt butter, peanut butter, and chips over low heat.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Add marshmallows, 3/4 cup coconut and peanuts.
- Pat mixture into greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining coconut.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Cut into squares then refrigerate.
- Store covered in refrigerator.